Tuesday 8 October 2013

DRINK&DRIVE:I SHOULD HAVE DIED THAT NIGHT



I went out with my friends, and my whole life changed. My friend was taking me home when he crashed into a bridge not even five minutes from the bar. He was four times the legal alcohol limit. I have no recollection of the crash--all I remember is leaving the bar, and the next thing I know, I'm in a hospital. I fractured one hip and dislocated the other, lost three front teeth, and fractured my jaw. They had to wire my jaws, and I had to stop going to school, delaying my chances of graduating from college.

“I should have died that night.”

I was unable to move for a week and was on crutches for three months. I am slowly getting back to normal through physical therapy, though I will have jaw surgery and braces. I should have died that night, but I didn't. I will never take life for granted.

SHARE THIS STORY. YOU COULD SAVE A LIFE


1 comment:

  1. Friends, life is so important please take care of your life because there are someone and they have some hopes by you. So please take care of your life and never drive after drinking.
    God bless you and Get well soon.
    Thanks for sharing. honda city tyres

    ReplyDelete