Tuesday 14 May 2013

READ WHAT SATISFIED CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY




Got my tyre yesterday. Super fast service. Thanks!"
-David,  Ikeja Lagos

I would like to say that I am extremely satisfied with Xpress tyres and couldn't be happier with the set of tyres that I bought for my daughters Toyota Prado. Price was incredible, excellent quality Dunlop tyres, and delivery was unbelievably quick."
Chibuzor, Egbeda Lagos

Thank you for your prompt service. I received my order in a very timely manner and would recommend your services to anyone. just wanted to say thanks again!"
Tochi, Festac Town, Lagos.
  
I don't normally review my purchases, but I wanted to tell you that you exceeded my expectations in your services, product, and delivery time. Not to mention that it was the cheapest price I was able to find. Great Job!!! 
-Adekunle, Lekki Ajah

To share testimony like this, order your tyres from XPRESS TYRES. CALL 07011311444

No comments:

Post a Comment